TikTok Ban! Removed From Google play Store – Until Courts next order
Central government has told Google and Apple to remove the popular Chinese short-video mobile application TikTok from their app stores.Significantly, the Supreme Court had on Monday refused to grant stay on the ban imposed by the Madras High Court on this app and after this the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (Meity) has taken this step.
The Supreme Court headed by Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi, the next date of hearing of this case is April 22, as the Madras High Court can hear the case on April 16. Both of the people of the event informed that order of Ministry of Electronics and Information
- Xiaomi’s smartwatch will be launched on November 5, the price is low and looks like Apple Watch
- Flipkart Days Sale on Flipkart: Laptops getting Rs. 12,990, huge discounts
- Good news for Android users: new feature of fingerprint lock in Whatsapp
- The wait for Apple TV + is over, from today it can be seen in 100 countries including India, this is the subscription charge
- Xiaomi launched A3 smartphone, stock will run on Android, know all the features
Technology will help stop this app and downloads, but those who have already downloaded the TikTok app can use it on their smartphone. Will find
3rd most installed appworldwide
According to the Market Analysis firm Sensor Tower, in the first quarter, the App Store and TikTok in the Google Play Store are the third most downloaded app in the world. It was the same in the last quarter too. TikTok added 18.8 million new users in the March quarter, in which India’s share was 8.86 million users. According to the data of last year, India’s share in the app’s 500 million user base is more than 39 percent.