According to the reports from sammobile, Samsung is working on Samsung galaxy A12s which Is suspected to be equipped with Exynos 850 which is quite impressive improvement from past launched Samsung Galaxy A12 with Helio P35 Chipset.
This chipset is made using the South Korean firm’s 8nm process. The Exynos 850, which was unveiled last year, features an octa-core Cortex-A55 CPU clocked at 2GHz, the ARM Mali-G52 MP1 GPU, LPDDR4X RAM, and an integrated 4G LTE modem with download speeds of up to 300Mbps reports suggested.
Today we have spotted and confirmed that samsung galaxy A12s is the next upcoming entry-level smartphone by korean giants.
- Samsung Galaxy A12s SM-A127F
- Samsung Galaxy A12s SM-A127M
However we don’t much have information on the device but it is suspected that galaxy A12s will be offering same specifications as Galaxy A12 at decent price segment.
While we wait for the upcoming Samsung galaxy A12s why don’t you read our exclusive articles below
- OPPO Reno 7 5G Series could launch on 5th Feb in India Poster Leaked, First Sale and availability revealed ahead of launch
- Redmi K50 Series Confirmed Specs and Features
- Galaxy Tab S8, Tab S8+ and Tab S8 Ultra Listed on Amazon with full Specifications
- Micromax IN Note 2 with AMOLED Display launching in India on this Date!
- [Exclusive] Tecno Pova 5G India launch imminent, Product listing spotted on the India website
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more tech Leaks and Upcoming gadgets, head over to our Twitter Handle, and hit the follow button. For more informative and exclusive tech content, head over to our Facebook page.