Pixel Experience Plus ROM | Redmi Note 8
What is Pixel Experience?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)
Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 First Impressions in Hindi: Xiaomi has launched the Redmi Note 8 with strong specifications in the Indian market with an initial price of Rs 9,999. The Redmi Note 8 smartphone is above Redmi 8 and a slightly weaker version of Redmi Note 8 Pro. Does the Redmi Note 8 offer good features and performance in this price segment? We have spent some time with the Redmi Note 8, so let us provide you information about the handset.
On the front panel of Redmi Note 8 is Waterdrop Notch, as well as in our blue color variants, blue color is visible in the edges except the top part of the screen. We did not find it attractive at all. We hope the Space Black and Moonlight White color variants seem more somber.
How to Root Redmi Note 8
Rooting refers to gaining the administrative rights of your android,Rooting your android device is now easy either you can use pc or you can root your android device without pc.
Rooting and installing custom recovery such as TWRP is quite easy.
How To Unlock Bootloader Redmi Note 8
1) Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 with latest official MIUI ROM
2) USB cable
3) USB Drivers
Procedure – Click here
Note: passionategeekz.com is not responsible for any kind of damage to data or device while performing below menthod. It will also void the device’s warranty and remove all data on the device. You’re proceeding at your own risk.
Install TWRP on Redmi Note 8
Pixel Experience Plus- Custom ROM
Sound / vibration
REAL TIME EXPERIENCE ON REDMI NOTE 8
Please Note – DON’T FLASH GAPPS ITS ALREADY INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
How to Flash Custom Rom
- Download and transfer the custom ROM you wish to flash to your device’s storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Select “Wipe” from TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of screen.
└ Note: This will factory reset your device. If your custom ROM doesn’t require a factory reset, then simply skip this step.
- Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the custom ROMs .zip file that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
- Once your ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on bottom of screen.
- Once cache & dalvik wipe completes, hit the “Back” button on-screen and then select “Reboot System” button.
Enjoy the the power of root…………….!!!