The rugged build smartphone Nokia XR20 was launched a couple of months back, The rugged smartphone is IP68 rated and can withstand submersion in 4.9 feet (1.5 meters) of water for up to an hour. It also meets other criteria of the MIL-STD 810H standard, like the ability to withstand temperatures from 131° F (55° C) down to -7.6° F (-22° C) and protection against drops from up to 5.9 feet (1.8 meters). Its screen uses Gorilla Glass Victus.
- Nokia 3650 4G (2021) exposed in new renders runs on kai OS with a larger display
- Nokia 5.4 teased on Flipkart India, February launch!
- Nokia becomes one of the World’s Most Trustworthy Company for 2021
- Nokia C20 Plus launched with UNISOC SoC, Dual camera in India: Price and specs
- Nokia to launch New Active Noise Cancellation Bluetooth earbuds T3010
- Nokia X20 with compostable case arriving on 27th July
- Nokia XR20 Rugged 5G smartphone gets BIS certification, India launch expected
- Nokia XR20: Heavy Rugged 5G Smartphone announced, with 3-year software updates
Nokia XR20 gets BIS Certification
Now it looks like, Nokia is preparing to launch its Rugged phone in India too. Some of the models have been registered in the BIS India are claim to be part of the rugged Nokia XR20 models. In India festive season is going on and Nokia has already launched its bunch of products in India and preparing for more.
Nokia XR20 Rugged 5G Key specs and Price in india
- 6.67inchs FHD+ LCD Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- 550 nits brightness
- Qualcomm SD480
- 48MP + 13MP Camera
- 8MP Front
- 4630mAh battery 18W wired 15W wireless
- Side Fingerprint
- 3.5mm Jack
The Nokia XR20 is expected to be priced at Rs 34,999 and it comes in Ultra Blue and Granite Grey colours. The company will be releasing the XR20 in India during diwali.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more tech Leaks and Upcoming gadgets, head over to our Twitter Handle, and hit the follow button. For more informative and exclusive tech content, head over to our Facebook page.