India’s most growing wearable brand “Noise” is gearing up to launch the Noise X Fit smartwatch in India with the partnership of HRX. Noise has allowed home-grown brands like Noise to break into the top five wearable companies in India in just a few years, especially because of their affordable price tags.
Noise HRX Smartwatch key specifications and price in india
The Noise X fit smartwatch features a round 1.52-inch TFT display with a resolution of 240×240 pixels. The watch has a zinc alloy metal body with a single crown button on the right side of the dial. From the looks of it, the watch has thin bezels. It comes with health sensors including the heart rate monitor, sleep monitor and comes with multi sports modes. It is IP68 rated for sweat and water resistance.
- 360×400 Pixels resolution, Raise to Wakeup,
- 2.5 D Curved Glass Protection, Cloud Based Watch Faces, Multi-sports Modes, Water Proof Resistant, Smart Notifications.
[UPDATE] Noise X Fit Smartwatch HRX Edition on 30th November
- Noise Buds VS102 with Flybird design Launched at ₹1,299 in India
- Noise Buds VS102 with Flybird design set for 16th August in India
- Noise Buds VS103 launching on 5th August at ₹1,499 via Amazon India
- Noise Buds VS303 with Unique design Launched in India: Price and specs
- Noise ColorFit Ultra 2 Smartwatch launching in India soon
- Noise X Fit Smartwatch coming to India this month!
- NoiseFit Core Smartwatch First Look, Full Specs, First sale and Price in India
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more tech Leaks and Upcoming gadgets, head over to our Twitter Handle, and hit the follow button. For more informative and exclusive tech content, head over to our Facebook page.