How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 7A and Install Custom Recovery
In this tutorial we will guide you to root your Xiaomi Redmi 7A and Install Recovery (TWRP), As you all know now rooting can be done with two methods
Rooting refers to gaining the administrative rights of your android,Rooting your android device is now easy either you can use pc or you can root your android device without pc.
Rooting and installing custom recovery such as TWRP is quite easy.
What you need to do before rooting?
- Official: twrp
- Make sure your battery is charged above 60%.
- Backup your Data on any external media
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers on the PC/Laptop.
- Download latest Xiaomi USB Drivers on the PC
- Download Official: twrp
- And save
- Unlocked Bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi 7A
Hugely improved battery life as compared to stock(out-of-box) due to tweaked custom kernels/scripts.
– Ability to extensively personalize your phone (mostly by using apps which require root)
– Most custom ROMs offer small yet useful features which can make your device effortless to use.
– If you’re using a cell with low internal memory, rooting enables you to run ALL your downloaded apps from SD card, thus reserving internal memory for caching apps,their data,etc.
– Rooting enables you to create a COMPLETE system image which can be used to restore your device to EXACTLY the same state as it was before.(called a Nandroid backup)
– Ability to delete forever-unused system applications which slow down your cell.
– A more faster Android experience overall. You can see the true power of android after rooting. You’ll wonder why people even consider buying iOS products.
Note: passionategeekz.com is not responsible for any kind of damage to data or device while performing below menthod. It will also void the device’s warranty and remove all data on the device. You’re proceeding at your own risk.
Steps to Install TWRP on Redmi 7A
1) Make sure you have unlocked bootloader
To Check bootloader status
- Open Settings → About Phone.
- Tap seceral times MIUI Version for enable Developer Options.
- Open Settings → Additional Settings → Developer Options → MI Unlock Status.
2) If Bootloader is locked Unlock Now
Install TWRP using ADB Commands
– Extract the ADB and Fastboot Drivers on the PC/Laptop.
-Open extracted ADB folder and open command window here(shift +right click)
-Connect your device with PC/laptop
-Run the following command
-or You Can Go to Fastboot Mode. Turn off device and press Volume Down + Power keys.
Note– If your device serial number appeared on command window it means all things are working perfectly, In case your device is not detected in command window then you need to check your drivers whether they are properly installed or not, Install again if needed
-Now run the final command if your device detected
-After the successful flashing, reboot the device
Now you can choose the following below method to root your android device
This is it, Hope you liked the tutorial in case you face any issue please feel free to write in comments