In this tutorial we will guide you to root your Xiaomi Mi MIX Alpha and Install Recovery (TWRP),Actually We all know now rooting can be done with two methods
furthermore, Rooting refers to gaining the administrative rights of your android, Rooting your android device is now easy either you can use pc or you can root your android device without pc.
Rooting and installing custom recovery such as TWRP is quite easy.
What you need to do before rooting?
- Official: twrp
- Make sure your battery is charged above 60%.
- Backup your Data on any external media
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers on the PC/Laptop.
- Download latest Xiaomi USB Drivers on the PC
- Download Official: twrp
- And save
- Unlocked Bootloader of Xiaomi Mi MIX Alpha
Hugely improved battery life as compared to stock(out-of-box) due to tweaked custom kernels/scripts.
– Ability to extensively personalize your phone (mostly by using apps which require root)
– Most custom ROMs offer small yet useful features which can make your device effortless to use.
– If you’re using a cell with low internal memory, rooting enables you to run ALL your downloaded apps from SD card, thus reserving internal memory for caching apps,their data,etc.
– Rooting enables you to create a COMPLETE system image which can be used to restore your device to EXACTLY the same state as it was before.(called a Nandroid backup)
– Ability to delete forever-unused system applications which slow down your cell.
– A more faster Android experience overall. You can see the true power of android after rooting. You’ll wonder why people even consider buying iOS products.
Note: passionategeekz.com is not responsible for any kind of damage to data or device while performing below menthod. It will also void the device’s warranty and remove all data on the device. You’re proceeding at your own risk.
- Xiaomi Launches MI Pay in India – Whats New?
- Xiaomi next flagship is out now…. xiaomi mi note pro
- USB Drivers Android | Samsung,Nexus,Htc,Xiaom,Oppo,Vivo,Poco,OnePlus,RealMe
- HOW TO WRITE YOUR NAME ON STATUS BAR||ANDROID[NO PC NO ROOT]
- COOL UI 6 for Lenovo K3 Note
- PAC-MAN ROM 6.0.1 R74 FOR MICROMAX AQ5000
- What is Rooting in Android| Different Methods And Advantages
- INSTAGRAM IN DARK MODE [KK-LP-MM-N]
- Types of Layouts In Anroid (Android studio)
- Huawei Y6 Prime Launched 3000Mah Battery,Mediatek Helio A22
Steps to Install TWRP on Mi MIX Alpha
1) Make sure you have unlocked bootloader
To Check bootloader status
- Open Settings → About Phone.
- Tap several times MIUI Version for enable Developer Options.
- Open Settings → Additional Settings → Developer Options → MI Unlock Status.
2) If Bootloader is locked Unlock Now
Install TWRP using ADB Commands
– Extract the ADB and Fastboot Drivers on the PC/Laptop.
-Open extracted ADB folder and open command window here(shift +right click)
-Connect your device with PC/laptop
-Run the following command
-or You Can Go to Fastboot Mode. Turn off device and press Volume Down + Power keys.
Note– If your device serial number appeared on command window it means all things are working perfectly, In case your device is not detected in command window then you need to check your drivers whether they are properly installed or not, Install again if needed
-Now run the final command if your device detected
-After the successful flashing, reboot the device
Now you can choose the following below method to root your android device
This is it, Hope you liked the tutorial in case you face any issue please feel free to write in comments